Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Overdose.



Z, still haven't got my Olivia's chair. ): .
3 more.  :D .

Went to Natalie's house on Friday.
Had only like.. 1 or 2 hours of sleep.
Fell asleep around.. 8 or 9? And the stupid girl called me around 10. ._. .
Talked on the phone all the way till 11 or 12, idk.
Then went to her house, brought my lappy there.
Fucking laptop's keyboard jammed. -_- .
Then everyday hang hang hang, kns.
Went to IMM around 3, omfg embarrassing k.
Cabbed back to her house around 5 after we got our stuff.
LOL we wanted to get a dress for Bubbles, but apparently her dog's too damn fat and can't fit in it.
Natalie damn funny one k. She go take eyeliner and make herself look like she just got boxed in the eye.
And I almost blinded myself by gluing my eyelashes together LOL.
Reached home around 7, :D .

And I finally bought Blood Feud! Yay :D .
But I've been awfully busy to start reading it.
I think I shall read it later tonight. :) .

When I don't speak up, it doesn't mean that I have no idea on what's going on. It just means that I pretend to not know. Careful, walls have ears. People do tell me about stuff. Watch your back, your luck is running out.