
Hi.
I need to rant.
To all my 'friends':
Ask yourself this: Where were you when I need you?
Touch on your conscience and ask yourself, where were you?
You said my internet friends are all a bad influence, except for [name].
But then, they were here when I needed friends by my side the most.
And where were you?
Spazzing over some guy? Eating? Just couldn't be bothered?
And you dare say that they are a bad influence?
And you dare say that they talk bad about me behind my back?
You dare say that you have never once did that?
I doubt so.
Even when I try and open up to you, to tell you stuff, to want to start h2h with you,
you would always give me the attitude 'i don't give a fuck, so stfu'.
Else, it'd be "oh, ok. So?" or "I care because?"
How the fuck do you want me to open up to you if you give me shitty attitude like that?
How the fuck do I even tell you stuff, when I'm unsure of which side you're on?
How the fuck am I supposed to trust you?
And don't fucking step one good English with me.
For God's sake, it's msn.
You don't have to fucking type in good English and show me your two-faced-ness.
And I know you get all competitive.
And you get all proud and superior when you did better than me in areas that I'm not good in.
Seriously? And you say stuff like that about people who actually care about me?
You can say that it's fake.
You can say that it's only pretend.
You can say all the crap that you want,
but at the end of the day,
the one I trust is not you.
/rant.