Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hope for the hopeless.




No school today. :D .
There won't be school on friday too ~ .
21st October, Ling da jiejie's birthday and the deadline for the subject combi form.
I rlly have no idea on what combination to choose. :(
I was planning to choose when I receive my report book, but I doubt the report books will be ready on Thursday.
Howhowhow. :( .

Then again, I planned for my holidays already. LOL.
Of course is chiong 6 levels on my maple lah.
Then pig promise to pay for my scar vip slot. :3
He still say I everytime bully him T_T .
So yuan wang.



Okeh I shall post only when I get my Olivia chair kthxbye.