Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking at you, holding my breath.



HI.
Went out with Ting today ~ .
Woke up around 1 and text her.
Meet her around.. 2-ish. :D
Lrt-ed to lotoneoneoneoneone.
Watched MEGAMIND.
I only like the fishy furry guy thingy.
But the whole movie quite cute lah,
but a lot of kids. -_- .
Saw chaofan *gag* & Shannon afterwards.
Bought acash and random-ed around.
Then went home ~.
Lent her my He's/You're Beautiful DVD. :D
I so kind.


ORH I TELL YOU MAPLE CHEAT MY FEELINGS AND $.
I try the exp A coupon around 6 times?
First time, I tio Lady Syl's hairstyle. -_-
Second, tio one short hair that Sist like.
Third time, got one ponytail thing that looks like those wuxia thingy.
Fourth and Fifth got one mf fugly hair.
Last time got the ponytail again FML T_T.
Cheat my $$$$$$$.

Going out with Ting on Thursday to get acash again, and watch Harry Potter! :D

Ok bye.
Shall train my sist's lousy character for her. -_- .

Oh and, I think my "rl friends" should read my previous posts, the one with hidden paragraphs, hehehe. 

OH YEAH I SAT THE BUS HOME CAUSE IT WAS RAINING AND TING DIDNT WANT TO TAKE THE LRT BOOHOO T_T