Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You're not alone when you hurt this way.



3. Is the truth always good to hear? Why or why not?

Er, probably yes, for me that is.
Idk, I always like to hear the truth, but my heart will skip a few beats in the process of learning the truth. (through others.)
I like to know that I'm not being cheated on, generally.
I also pretend not to know when I know. x.x
Sometimes, it's probably better this way.
And act dumb, lol.
I've been acting dumb for the longest period of time now. :/
I know you can see that, don't have to tell me. -_- .
I mostly feel sad/disappointed after knowing the truth. (fact, proven countless times.)
But I rather get hurt from knowing the truth than getting hurt after knowing that I've been cheated on.

Yes, I would like to write more but I have more important things to attend.
Like, helping my dearest sister leveling her stupid maple character that keep getting 1s and misses. -_- . FHL.

Oh yes, on a side note, Wifey's ALL mine! :D
Joey boy went overseas, yay.
Mineymineymine. <3 .