Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sadness is swallowing me up, bit by bit.

Uhm. Ok. Hi. Sorry my "tomorrow" took "a few days", ahaha. *awkward smile.

Anyways, I cant really remember much! Sorry. But I'll try my best. (Not that anyone reads this.)

Day Two.

Woke up the earliest, at like, 7:13? x.x .
Realised Grandmother went for work, awwh. >:
Aunt & Uncle went to casino.
So I was the only one who was.. Half-awake.
Texted people & stuff.
Around.. Idk what time everybody started to wake up.
Aunt and uncle came back, and they dragged me to universal studios again, seperating me from my mum. ): *spam sad faces.
So went for rides that are non scary. Thank god. & met my mum @.. 2 or 3. I rushed and hug her can. ): .








Yes, shut up.

Then went to watch:


It was just pure awezum-ness. \m/ .

Then went to watch another play. It's equally awezum. :D

Then saw street dancing..
(Mum was the photographer, thus...)


(london bridge is falling down, falling down.)





(YO WAZZUP MA PEEPS!)

Then went for nomz.




(is it me or is that THE finger?)


Then went to the hershey's shop thingy.





It was so heavy that I considered to drop it on my mum's feet.



Went back to hotel.
As usual, cousins went to swim.
And I had the luxury to nap awhile. (Y) .
They came back and rest.
Went for dinner and stuff.
Went back to watch soccer. Yadda yadda.

Ok third day.
:D

Third day.

Woke up quite late, ahaha.
Today's the day that we're checking out!
So lazed around & helped to pack.



Okto's her new boyfriend. + donkey.
Checked out. Shopped around, blah.
OMG HARD ROCK CAFE FOR LUNCH. :D





OMG AVENGED SEVENFOLD & BON JOVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one!!!!!!!!!
I was literally squealing like a little girl.

K then shop and blah.


And not to forget, bought macaroons home!
I love the caramel one! <3

reached home around 5?
Napped till 9.
And blah.


IM FINALLY DONE. *happy.
K. So.. Did nothing. Rot & grew mushies while training wifey.
Can dai one okeh.
Was on the phone with Tiko from like 4 plus to 6:30 plus.
x.x .

k finally. bye.