Pictures will be uploaded (but not all) , i guess. No camwhore pics, dont want you guys to die.
First day.
Woke up @ 7 plus like wtf. I'm amazed myself.
Prepared and left around like, 9? -_- .
Cabbed to ResortsWorld from there.
Dumped our luggage + maid there and went to universal studios.
Went for rides & stuff. ^-^ .
Oh ya.
Mum: where are you?
Me: far far away. (pun intended.)
It was during the second day.
But passed by the egypt thing, and my cousins dragged me to the rollercoaster. I was whining all the way. ._. .
Lined up, went in. When it was our turn, i immediately closed my eyes. ._. . Then the ride started, at first it was ok lah. Just slow. Unlike the shrek one, start alr veli fast. Go all the way up. Then after that the egypt one got fire. I felt it. I opened my mouth but nothing came out wtf. Then it reached a dead end, AND THE FUCKING THING WENT BACKWARDS. I WAS LIKE FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT WANNA DAI. And it went through a wall, the wall was like, almost compressing against us, like we just made through it. Scary shit.
(Idk what i talking also.)
After that, went to find the rest. They were at Mel's Dine In. I sat there like an idiot, with my mouth wide open. ._. .
Went back to hotel, take picture with hershey monster first. ._. .
Went back to hotel. Took like 2 hours to check in la wtf. the service sucks.
Sat there drinking latte and nomming on cakes for 2 hours. ._.
Wanted to stay @ hard rock hotel, but apparently someone committed suicide there before..
So we chose Festive Hotel, & it's near the casino anyways. Lol.
Went to hotel room, adjoining ones, >.> . Rest. Cousins went to swim. Was alone with mum and grandmother. watched world cup.
Awhile more and they came back, they washed up and stuff. Then went for dinner. Went back, blah blah blah.
K I LAZY ALR. POST MOAR TOMORROW. BAI.