Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sometimes the people you love are the hardest to hold on to.



I think that’s just it. The fearlessness of falling in love for the very first time, the boundless trust you deal out, the ideals of happy ever after. I think you only experience all that once. Thereafter, you’re careful. You fear rejection, trust comes so much harder and happy ever after becomes only something you can hope for. I don’t ask to be your first love, how could I fight fate or time or circumstance. But what I ask is in spite of being careful, in me you find it in you to be fearless, trusting, and in me you find your happy ever after.

Went to natalie's house yesterday with brenda, :)
watched a bunch of pervy movies, haha.
There was one where the xxx and the xxx AND the xxx was shown, not censored. AT ALL.
Brenda and I were giggling and natalie just looked disgusted, hehe. :)
Brenda then left around 4-5. Went for movie with natalie and her family @ 6/7. I feel damn paiseh. ._. . And my feet hurts like mad, my fucking shoes gave me blisters. Goddamnyou.
They sent me home around 11:30. Great dayyyy. ^~^ .

Went for parent-teacher-meeting just now.
Our slot was @ 9-9:30.
But my parents delay until 10. .__. .
Saw yimin and huixuan there, :) .
Brenda came after that, talktalk with herrrrrr.
Went for breakfast w. mummy after that. Walk around and went home.
Singapore's weather is freaking hot. >_>

k nothing else. bai.