Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love is madness; it’s too easy to lose your mind when you lose your heart.

What if there’s no such thing as true love but we’re just too afraid to admit it? So we keep on dressing up, we keep on pretending to be something that we’re not. We keep on turning our lives upside down, losing ourselves in something that we hope is better than what we think we are. What if that something we’re looking for, just doesn’t exist?



“Everything Hurt And Nothing Was Beautiful”

Mymy, it's pretty, isn't it? :)
Sudden urge to get inked, heh.

Hmm, I've been reading these few days.
It's been a long time since I read. Currently reading Ink Exchange, by Melissa Marr. ^^
It's really really good. (Y) .
My Love Lies Bleeding, is awezummmm too!

Never would I fall for your tricks again.