Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm willing for forgive, only 'cause you hold a special place in my heart.




Ohai.
Wifey asked me to update, so here I am.
But.. That si wifey also never update. :(
K. I.. AM A SHAWOL NOW HAHAHA. :D
I know, I'm shocked too but meh.
The story is too damn long to share, so unless you really really really really wanna know, then ask me.
But I doubt none of you wanna know, cause.. Idk.
Anyway. For those who have twitter & loves SHINee,
please please please follow DubuOnewMVPs!
It's a fan based account, and they provide facts, games and pic spams of Onew! :D
(*coughwifeycoughihelpyoupromoteley)

Errrrrrrrrrr, yeah.
That's all.



Changed the date for fun, teehee.