Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evolution.



Lo and behold, I am finally here to update this little dead space of mine.
I'm starting to question myself if anyone actually reads this.
Have been staying at home since Thursday, heh.
Fell sick on Wednesday. It's been four days, and yes, to all you haters out there, I still have not recovered.
I'm hoping to get another mc on Monday. Can skip History and Math. :3

Okay, nothing much about my life, really.
Just a little, no scratch that, large ball of lard lolling around at home everyday.
Yep, that's me.
And I should stop worrying about others and start to worry about myself.
Soon.
That's what I always say.
But soon never comes.
Ah well.

Can't wait for Natalie's birthday.
I wonder what her expression will be like when she sees her present.
I hope she likes it. :( .

And I hate my wife. :( .
Cause of this: