Charmaine.


Charmaine, fifteen, still standing strong.

슈퍼주니어 & 샤이니; my ultimate obsession.
이특, 희철, 성민, 은혁, 려욱, 규현 & 이태민.

I fangirl, a lot.
I don't update much, find me here & here instead.

I promise to believe.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

If this was a game, I would've already lost more than I can count. For the first one who falls in love with the other, loses.



This week was a rather quick one, o.o.
Saw someone that I really don't want to see awhile ago. (I was gonna say thing, so excuse me.)
Art was really giving me a headache, tsk.
And I actually called my art teacher.. "porky".
I really miss Miss Lee though, ): .
Scored full marks for my practical test, heh.
To all those who can't believe this (myself included) : Fuck you, teehee. :B

Oh and, to cherry:
Good luck for your psle. :D .
Do us proud! Or at least me.
Hell, I really hope that you'll get into my school. (even though I don't want to ruin your future but, meh.)
Even if you didn't get your desired marks, it's gonna be okay.
As long as you put in effort, I'm sure you've already done what you could have, more than I have - even.
Even if the whole world collapse, you'll still be my baby sister. 
Muah xx. <3 .


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.