
Out today with ting and cheryl'sist. :D .
Went my house downstairs to meet ting @ 11 plus.
Waited for sist, 'cause she say grandfather stalking her. HAHAHA.
Trained to westmall first, bought ting's nail polish.
J.F sms me and ask me things. >_> .
Then went to nom. Saw Eugene like wtf. Random around, then train back to cck. Ting dragged me to cotton on.
Then J.F call. Ting took the phone and tell him to meet @ arcade.
Went arcade. Damn paiseh. ._. . He still look as... Uh yeah. LOL.
Took the money, he & his friend zhao. We buy movie tickets.
Shrek 4 again, :D .
Went to library to pass time.
Went to cotton on after movie ended. Bought stuff.
Uhh. I cant remember. @_@ .
Then went to bpp to check my book.
And i forget.
Went home around..9?
Took the bus for the first time of my life. Fml.
Wenhao keep scaring me, ._. . I freaking teared cause I was so scared. ._____. .
Yeah la. I dont feel like posting. LOL.
>_> .
k bai!
