
Ok hi. Strange, Natalie hasn't been bugging me to update.
Did relief duty today, ^~^ .
Ran around the whole school like some crazy woman looking for teachers. -_- .
Thennnn, uh. Went for English. Was late. Meh.
Kevin was being sick la. .___.'' .
He made this.. cock look-alike thing out of a blutack. I was like O_o .
CME, went to do a survey thingthing. There was this survey on yourself or something.
There was a question, "I like myself" & Natalie put "yes" as her answer.
Natalie is damn SHAMELESS la.
Second period of cme, Miss'siti came in and went through english paper.
Recess, uhh. Saw miss'lee on the way, ^~^ .
She & NATCHAN did piano theory. I was looking through her japanese file, her words are like omfg nice lah.
Hcl, teacher went for intensive.
Math, Mr.W didn't came. Did like four questions and I sian alr. ._. .
AND CAN GO HOME ALR. SO HAPPY. FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR AND FIVE MONTHS, HAVE TO STAY BACK TILL 1:20 FOR EXTRA *COMPULSORY* HCL LESSON. ^~^ .
I hate you! :@